Monday, August 10, 2015

First Day of School

Welcome students, parents, and guardians: 

My name is Ms. Williamson, and I will be your child's kindergarten teacher for the 2015-2016 school year.  This will be my second year teaching kindergarten (my first year was at The New Hope SDA School in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and this will be my second year teaching kindergarten here at Mt. Calvary Jr. Academy). 

My goal is to instill a love for learning in my students so that they can become life-long learners.  But most of all, my ultimate goal is to teach students to have that burning desire to know and serve God in all that they do.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  It is very important to keep communication open between us at all times.

I am looking forward to a great year together.

My email address is: mcja1and2@gmail.com

Have a blessed day!


Ms. Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment